Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How it all began


Greetings!

My name is Testimo, but my Master calls me "Fox". I'm the chain-brother to Mick - called "Wolf" -, Tesa and Brian. My Master is Kenshiro Pevensey, former Head-Slaver of Silver Tree; Free Companion to my twin Franziskus, who followed me from Earth to Gor to protect me and get me back to Earth, but he fell in love with my Master and so he stayed here on this planet.


It was me who discovered the island a while ago, in a sleepless night, when silly me (yes, guess why my Master calls me after an animal known for it's cleverness...) took a boat and rowed to the open Thassa-sea, to become tired. As usual I lost my orientation and after hours I shored at that beautiful island. I didn't tell anybody about my adventure, but my Master followed me that night...

Some weeks ago my Masters got in an arguement with the Lord of Silver Tree. I don't know what happened, I just know, that they took all their possessions and woke me up in the middle of the night to leave Silver Tree. In the search of a new home I told them about the island and so we found a new home.

First we thought, the island is empty. My Masters claimed it as theirs and called it Isle of Tidra. The jungle here is as beautiful as dangerous. But I miss the comfort of the civilized word, and without a homestone and caste my Masters seem to be outlaws now.

Well, and that's how our adventure began...



[3:20] Testimo Haalan sleeps under his Master's desk, waiting for his Masters to return from their travels. Nervously whining in his dreams as he heard, his Master resigned from his post as Head-Slaver
[3:21] Testimo Haalan doesn't hear his Masters arrive, the door open and closing silently
[3:22] Kenshiro Pevensey let a while his sunshine sleep under his desk, and look on his FC, shall we wake him or let him sleep a while ?
[3:22] Franziskus Ninetails and Kenshiro Pevensey enter their house. He looks around, recognizes the sleeping boy under the desk and smiles. Then whispers to his beloved companion: "No, let him sleep. I'll pack our clothes and books."
[3:23] Franziskus Ninetails: I wonder, where Tesa and Mick are. We should leave them a message where to find us
[3:23] Kenshiro Pevensey nods to his compagnion
[3:23] Franziskus Ninetails: oh, and Brian. *shakes his head and mumbles* always forgetting lil angel Brian. silly me!
[3:25] Kenshiro Pevensey whisper to his companion "they will be fine in the kennel of your island until we see what we do about other place"
[3:26] Franziskus Ninetails looks around their beautiful house with a sad glance. Then takes a deep breath and steps up the stairs to the bedroom
[3:26] Kenshiro Pevensey follow his companion with a sad heart too
[3:27] Kenshiro Pevensey take his bow on the way

{packing}


[3:35] Kenshiro Pevensey look his companion do we have all my beloved ?
[3:35] Franziskus Ninetails quickly stuffs all their clothes, paintings, books and weapons in some bags and returns to the main-hall
[3:35] Franziskus Ninetails: yes, my love, we got everything here
[3:36] Franziskus Ninetails kneels down to the sleeping boy, pushing his shoulders to wake him up
[3:38] Testimo Haalan slowly wakes up as he's shaken gently. He rubs his eyes, recognizing his Master's FC in the twilight of the early hours. With sleepy eyes he looks up to his Masters, then out of the window, recognizing the sun is still hidden behind the horizon
[3:38] Testimo Haalan raises his body up to his knees and mumbles "Greetings, my Masters"
[3:39] Kenshiro Pevensey look his sunshine awaking.... "nidan my Sunshine"
[3:40] Franziskus Ninetails smiles down to the sleepy boy, though the smile can't hide the sadness in his eyes. "Good morning, lil one", he whispers.
[3:40] Kenshiro Pevensey slowly move to his boy and grab his leash from his belt
[3:41] Kenshiro Pevensey pet his boy hair with a soft hand and slowly grab his boy collar to leash it
[3:41] Teso's hair whispers: Kenshiro Pevensey pets Testimo on the head. Good boy!
[3:42] Kenshiro Pevensey try to hide his emotion for quit the place
[3:42] Testimo Haalan rubs the sleep from his eyes. In a reflex he lifts his chin as his Master attaches the leash at his collar. Slowly his sleepy brain recognizes, that there are several bags on the floor and the room looks empty.
[3:42] Testimo Haalan looks up to his Master with questioning, fearfull eyes, but doesn't dare to ask
[3:43] Kenshiro Pevensey look his boy and expland with a struggle voice
[3:43] Kenshiro Pevensey: yes my sunshine we leaving Silver Tree
[3:44] Kenshiro Pevensey moving with his boy near his companion
[3:45] Kenshiro Pevensey: gently yank the leash to get his sunshine on his feet
[3:45] Franziskus Ninetails turns away from his beloved ones. Steps to the window and watches the sun slowly arising at the horizon. His glance blurred from the tears in his eyes
[3:45] Kenshiro summons teso closer.
[3:47] Kenshiro Pevensey slowly move to his companion and take him into his arms
[3:48] Franziskus Ninetails hugs his companion tight and kiss him gently on his lips
[3:49] Kenshiro Pevensey whipers to his companion i love you, and with a finger slowly remove the tears on his companion eyes
[3:49] Kenshiro Pevensey with a soft hand pet his boy hair
[3:49] Franziskus Ninetails: I know, my love. The decision is made. They insulted you and they insulted us with their secrets. But still.... it felt like family.
[3:50] Kenshiro Pevensey: that why we decide to leave, my love
[3:50] Kenshiro Pevensey: our family is more important for us
[3:50] Franziskus Ninetails: yes, you are right. It's not the same anymore
[3:51] Franziskus Ninetails takes a deep breath and slowly retracts from his love
[3:52] Kenshiro Pevensey let his love slowly get out of his arms and turn to the window to hide his own tears
[3:52] Franziskus Ninetails turns to the boy "Grab some of the bags, Fox. A boat is waiting down at the docks..."
[3:53] Testimo Haalan looks up to his Masters, unable to understand, tears filling his own eyes also, but not questioning his Masters decisions. With a croaky voice "Yes, Master" he walks to the bags and grabs as much as he can carry
[3:54] Kenshiro Pevensey pass his hand to his face to remove the tears and turn to look his companion and his boy
[3:58] Franziskus Ninetails turns a last time around in the main hall. Looking at the furniture they left. The desk, where he and his FC worked for the city. The book of ST. The board with the records of the city.... He takes another deep breath, then follows his FC and his boy out of the house
[3:58] Kenshiro Pevensey take some bags and slowly move to the door
[3:58] Gorean Meter 2.7.7: DiD Gorean Leech Plant 1.0 hit you with DiD Gorean Leech Plant 1.0 (5%) - strike type: punch
[3:59] Franziskus Ninetails swears as he gets bit by the leech-plant
[3:59] Kenshiro Pevensey move his hand to his bow and draw it a last time
[3:59] Franziskus Ninetails steps back, looks at the leesh-plant, then at his FC, a wild shimmer in his eyes
[4:00] Franziskus Ninetails turns back to the house and grabs a torch
[4:00] Kenshiro Pevensey look his FC and point his bow on the plant
[4:00] Franziskus Ninetails shakes his head to his FC and steps closer to the plant with the torch in his hand
[4:01] Franziskus Ninetails mumbles "It's time to kill it forever, my heart!"
[4:01] Kenshiro Pevensey take another arrow and look at his companion, then nods
[4:01] Franziskus Ninetails sticks the flame into the plant and watches the fire rising
[4:02] Kenshiro Pevensey: whisper to his companion to i use this arrow to the house, my love ?
[4:03] Franziskus Ninetails with a almost crazy look in his eyes turns to the house
[4:05] Franziskus Ninetails draws his own bow too, sticks the arrow in the flame of the burning leesh-plant
[4:06] MystiTool HUD 1.3.1: [Franziskus Ninetails - Ch.1]: draw bow
[4:06] Dark Guardian Bow v3.0 (All Features): fire arrow Ready
[4:06] Kenshiro Pevensey yank the lesh for his boy to take him on safe place and use the arrow in the flame
[4:07] fire arrow 2.4: The Flame starts to grow bigger
[4:07] Franziskus Ninetails watches the flames slowly growing in the house
[4:08] Kenshiro Pevensey: look to his companion and say...
[4:08] Kenshiro Pevensey: this is our responce on the insultes people of ST
[4:09] Franziskus Ninetails turns away as flames getting bigger
[4:09] Franziskus Ninetails nods to his companion and mumbles "Time to leave, my love"
[4:10] Kenshiro Pevensey: yes is time my love
[4:10] Kenshiro Pevensey pet is boy hair with a trembling hand
[4:10] Franziskus Ninetails turns around and recognizes two known faces


{short OOC conversation with visitors}

[4:13] Kenshiro Pevensey look as his FC we lead to the boat my love ?
[4:14] Kenshiro Pevensey: at*
[4:14] Franziskus Ninetails looks back to his FC "Aye. It's getting a bit warm here..."
...
[4:17] Kenshiro Pevensey: me drag my boy to the boat and order him to get away if something turn mad
...
[4:29] Franziskus Ninetails runs with his FC to the docks and jumps behind him into the boat
[4:31] Franziskus Ninetails: so, where do we sail to, my love
[4:32] Kenshiro Pevensey: far away from here
[4:32] Kenshiro Pevensey: i remember one day i was pursuit teso on the night
[4:32] Testimo Haalan looks to his Masters, then quietly says "Fox would know a place, Masters...."
[4:32] Kenshiro Pevensey: i finely found a currious island
[4:32] Franziskus Ninetails looks at the boy "Well, then lead us, boy!"
[4:33] Kenshiro Pevensey look his boy mmmm ... " you remember that island my boy ?"
[4:33] Kenshiro Pevensey nods to his companion
[4:34] Kenshiro Pevensey: and agree with him then order Teso to lead us
[4:34] Testimo Haalan: Yes, my Master"
[4:34] They set the sails of the boat. Franziskus Ninetails watching the flames over the house growing bigger and bigger. He whispers "Good bye, Silver Tree"
[4:35] Kenshiro Pevensey shouts: Goodbye ST

No comments: