Friday, September 25, 2009

One wrong click...

... and the work of weeks was gone! It took me weeks of terraforming, working on sqm after sqm to get the landscape of the Isle of Tidra as nice as it was at the end. And today... just a moment of being inattentive and I accidently flattened the whole SIM instead of just a few squaremeters. I'm devastated! There was still so much to do anyways and my mind was full of all those things still left to do, and now THIS!

However, although I'm almost at the end of energy, I'll roll up my sleeves and start all over again...

Too bad that exactly 5 minutes after the disaster happened, some of my most favorite thieves arrived on the island.

So, RP stopped for a while... some days, weeks, months, YEARS!? I don't know... And it was so much fun. Grrr.....

No comments: